Peristaltic Pump DULCO®flex DF4a
Capacity range 1.5 – 12 l/h, 4 – 2 bar
The peristaltic pump DULCO®flex DF4a for metering flocculants and activated charcoal treats water precisely and accurately. It is ideal for use in swimming pools, hot tubs or spa and wellness facilities. An operating pressure up to 4 bar is possible.
The optimum pump for use in swimming pools, hot tubs and spa and wellness facilities.
There are three designs of DULCO®flex DF4a available:
- Metering of chemicals
- Metering of active carbon
- Metering of flocculants
This guarantees that the operating menu, inputs and outputs are always adapted to the respective application.
- Language-neutral user navigation
- Continuous adjustment of capacity
- Hose material in PharMed®
- Full control, as the capacity is shown in l/h in the display
- Safe and reliable operation: Flow volume and concentration can be entered reproducibly
- Long service life: Spring-loaded rollers stabilise rolling pressure and reduce wear and tear on the hose
Field of application
- Swimming pool water treatment
- Priming function
- Night setback
- Inputs for contacts and analogue signals
- Housing degree of protection IP 65
- Connector for 2-stage level switch with round plug
- Operating hour counter
- CANopen interface
|Priming lift:||3 mWS||Approx. power consumption:||24 W|
|Suction lift:||4 mWS||Switching-on duration:||100%|
|Speed:||0 – 85 rpm||Degree of protection:||IP 65|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||10 – 45 °C|
All data calculated with water at 20 °C.
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCO®flex DF4a
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.