DULCOTEST® Fluoride Sensors
Graduated measuring ranges 0.05 – 100 mg/l
Accurate measurement of fluoride with DULCOTEST® sensors in the monitoring of potable water and waste water, suitable for pH values up to 9.5.
Reliable online measurement of fluoride – with DULCOTEST® sensors
In some countries fluoride is monitored when added to potable water, but also generally during the treatment of industrial waste water, e.g. in the semiconductor industry and electroplating.
Our product line of DULCOTEST® fluoride sensors provides two types of sensor, optimised for these applications.
The sensor consists of a fluoride transducer, the connectable transducer of a reference electrode and a separate temperature measuring unit. The sensor is based on the potentiometric measuring principle with the help of an ion-selective electrode (ISE) and a reference electrode.
The measuring point is available fully mounted on our measuring and control system DULCOTROL® with the sensor fitting and controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb.
- Precise, real-time potentiometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Can be used up to a pH of 9.5
- Selective LaF3 crystal eliminates faults caused by cross sensitivities
- Rapid external temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Potentiometric principle prevents faults caused by flow changes
- Potentiometric measuring principle enables quick commissioning
Field of application
- Monitoring of fluoride in potable water. In some countries it is standard practice to add fluoride to drinking water to prevent tooth decay.
- Monitoring discharger limit values in industrial waste water, e.g. in the semiconductor industry and electroplating
- pH value: 5.5…9.5
- Temperature: 1…35 °C
- Pressure: max. 6 bar, 3 bar (30 °C)
Fluoride Sensor FLEP 010-SE / FLEP 0100-SE
Highly selective, online fluoride sensor, for the fluoridation of potable water and monitoring of industrial waste water in the semiconductor industry and electroplating with a pH of up to 9.5
- Highly selective measurement of fluoride by LaF3 single crystal silicon
- Unique pH range of up to pH 9.5 by optimisation of the electrolyte
- Two measuring ranges available: 0.05 -10 ppm for potable water; 0.5 -100 ppm for waste water. Higher measuring ranges on request
|Measured variable||Fluoride ion concentration|
|Reference method||Photometrically (Photometer DT2C)|
With measuring transducer FPV1: 0.05...10 mg/l
With measuring transducer FP100V1: 0.5...100 mg/l
|pH range||5.5 … 9.5|
|Temperature||1 … 35 °C|
|Max. pressure||7.0 bar, (no pressure surges)|
|Min. conductivity||100 µS/cm|
|Shaft diameter||12.0 mm|
|Fitting length||120 mm|
|Electrical connection||SN6 plug-in head|
|Enclosure rating||IP 65|
|Installation||Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube|
|Intake flow||10…200 l/h|
|Flow||20 l/h (recommended)|
|Response time T95 max.||30 s (for conc. > 0.5 ppm)|
|Shelf life||6 months|
|Sensor fitting||Bypass fitting DLG IV|
|Measuring and control equipment||D1C, DAC, DULCOMARIN®|
|Typical applications||Monitoring the fluoridation of potable water in waterworks, industrial waste water in the semiconductor industry and electroplating.|
|Resistance to||Disinfectant, solids content (turbid types of water)|
|Measuring principle, technology||direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, gel electrolyte, ceramic diaphragm, separate temperature measurement needed for temperature compensation. Low pH values of < 5 reduce the concentration of free fluoride ions by forming dissociated hydrofluoric acid (HF). High pH values of > 9.5 influence the signal and the slope at concentrations in the lower ppm range. The calibration line flattens off there (gentler slope) and the fluoride sensor is outside its linear range.|
|FLEP 010-SE / FLEP 0100-SE||1028279|
Note: Measuring ranges from 5 … 1,000 mg/l and 50 … 10,000 mg/l available on request.
Downloads for DULCOTEST® Fluoride Sensors
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.