DULCOTEST® Fluoride Sensors
Graduated measuring ranges 0.05 – 100 mg/l
Accurate measurement of fluoride with DULCOTEST® sensors in the monitoring of potable water and waste water, suitable for pH values up to 9.5.
Reliable online measurement of fluoride – with DULCOTEST® sensors
In some countries fluoride is monitored when potable water is fluoridised, but also generally during the treatment of industrial waste water.
Our product line of DULCOTEST® fluoride sensors provides two types of sensor, optimised for these applications.
The sensor consists of a fluoride transducer, the connectable transducer of a reference electrode and a separate temperature measuring unit. The sensor is based on the potentiometric measuring principle with the help of an ion-selective electrode (ISE) and a reference electrode.
The measuring point is available fully mounted on our measuring and control system DULCOTROL® with the sensor fitting and controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa.
- Precise, real-time potentiometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Can be used up to a pH of 9.5
- Selective LaF3 crystal eliminates faults caused by cross sensitivities
- Rapid external temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Potentiometric principle prevents faults caused by flow changes
- Potentiometric measuring principle enables quick commissioning
Field of application
- Monitoring of fluoride in potable water. In some countries it is standard practice to add fluoride to drinking water to prevent tooth decay.
- Monitoring discharger limit values in industrial waste water, e.g. in the semiconductor industry
- pH value: 5.5…9.5
- Temperature: 1…35 °C
- Pressure: max. 6 bar, 3 bar (30 °C)
Fluoride Sensor FLEP 010-SE / FLEP 0100-SE
Highly selective, online fluoride sensor, optimised for the fluoridation of potable water and monitoring of waste water with a pH of up to 9.5
- Highly selective measurement of fluoride by LaF3 single crystal silicon
- Unique pH range of up to pH 9.5 by optimisation of the electrolyte
- Two measuring ranges available: 0.05 -10 ppm for potable water; 0.5 -100 ppm for waste water
|Measured variable||Fluoride ion concentration|
|Reference method||Photometrically (Photometer DT2C)|
With measuring transducer FPV1: 0.05...10 mg/l
With measuring transducer FP100V1: 0.5...100 mg/l
|pH range||5.5 … 9.5|
|Temperature||1 … 35 °C|
|Max. pressure||7.0 bar, (no pressure surges)|
|Min. conductivity||100 µS/cm|
|Shaft diameter||12.0 mm|
|Fitting length||120 mm|
|Electrical connection||SN6 plug-in head|
|Enclosure rating||IP 65|
|Installation||Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube|
|Intake flow||10…200 l/h|
|Flow||20 l/h (recommended)|
|Response time T95 max.||30 s (for conc. > 0.5 ppm)|
|Shelf life||6 months|
|In-line probe fitting||Bypass fitting DLG IV|
|Measuring and control equipment||D1C, DAC, DULCOMARIN®|
|Typical applications||Monitoring the fluoridation of potable water in waterworksWaste water|
|Resistance to||Disinfectant, solids content (turbid types of water)|
|Measuring principle, technology||Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, gel electrolyte, ceramic diaphragm, separate temperature measurement for temperature compensation needed|
|FLEP 010-SE / FLEP 0100-SE||1028279|
Note: Measuring ranges from 5 … 1,000 mg/l and 50 … 10,000 mg/l available on request.
Downloads for DULCOTEST® Fluoride Sensors
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.