Powerful and effective
ProMinent ozone systems are normally used for the treatment of potable water, swimming pool water, water in the food and beverage industry, aquarium and pool water in zoos, and cooling and process water.
Disinfection and oxidation
The greatest advantage of ozonisation is that it produces no by-products. In water, ozone breaks down into oxygen again with a half-life of a few minutes. In potable water disinfection it is mainly used when oxidation is desired in addition to disinfection, allowing inorganic substances such as iron and manganese to be easily removed. In Germany, ozone is only permitted to be used for oxidation.
Ozone System OZONFILT® OZMa
Ozone capacity 70 – 735 g ozone/h
OZONFILT® OZMa represents maximum operational safety with minimal operating costs. The ozone generator is maintenance-free and generates up to 735 g/h of ozone from compressed air or oxygen. more
- Economical: maintenance-free generator concept with virtually unlimited service life
- Up to 30% energy savings for air treatment, thanks to demand-led and self-optimising air drying compared with conventional air treatment.
- Automatic control of the operating gas depending on the ozone output, therefore reduced consumption of operating gas produced with intensive use of energy.
- High ozone concentration ensures optimum ozone solubility in water
- Direct injection without injector system at up to 2 bar back pressure
- Automatic ozone generation, virtually independent of fluctuations in main voltage and pressure
Ozone system OZONFILT® OZVb
Ozone capacity 10 – 70 g ozone/h
OZONFILT® OZVb is powerful and compact and is ideal for efficient ozone generation from compressed air in the output range of up to 70 g/h. The turnkey ozone system including mixing equipment offers everything you need for safe and seamless operation. more
- Safe and seamless operation through continuous monitoring of all relevant operating data
- Simple, safe and reliable operation with process visualisation, thanks to large, colour and clear 4.3" touch panel
- Compact system with integral air treatment
- Turnkey complete system with perfectly coordinated mixing device including back pressure valve, vacuum breaker and static mixer
- Direct injection without injector system for up to 4 bar back pressure
- Low maintenance and operating costs, thanks to maintenance-free generator concept and virtually infinite service life
System Solution OZONFILT® Compact OMVb
Ozone capacity 20 – 70 g/h
OZONFILT® Compact OMVb is a complete, ready-to-use system solution for the generation and metering of ozone. more
- Excellent process reliability through the use of a pre-assembled, complete ozone treatment stage with perfectly coordinated components.
- Fully piped and wired system on a stainless steel frame for plug-and-play connection.
- Modular construction, yet nevertheless can be customised.
- Compression-proof ozone generator built in compliance with DIN 19627.
- Destruction of residual ozone gas for the removal of traces of ozone gas.
- Room air monitoring for traces of ozone gas via a gas detector with a sensor with long-term stability.