The brains behind the scenes
Without measuring and control instruments, processes would not work. ProMinent transmitters are specifically developed for particular applications. These universal components measure a whole range of variables, for example pH, ORP, conductivity, chlorine and temperature. Thanks to various expansion stages, they are optimally adapted to specific process requirements. They can be seamlessly integrated in any type of process technology; the sensors can be installed in various ways.
ProMinent transmitters are designed to be user-friendly. No technical jargon, just plain text in up to five languages in large graphic displays. The large graphic display for measured values, correction variables and information is easy to read. The probe monitor (pH) and electrical isolation ensure a high degree of reliability.
And also (Dulcometer® DMT)
- Very simple, flexible installation
- Automatic buffer detection (pH)
- Auto-ranging for conductivity (no range changing)
- Compact dimensions
- Switch between pH, ORP and temperature
- Automatic detection of resistance thermometer (Pt 100/Pt 1000 )
- Measured value simulation mode for test purposes
- Bus interface (PROFIBUS® DP)
What else do you need to do? - Select the transmitter that is precisely tailored to your application.
Transmitter DULCOMETER® DMTa
The transmitter DULCOMETER® DMTa converts the sensor signals for pH, ORP value, chlorine concentration and conductivity into an interference-insensitive 4-20 mA analogue signal. Flexible, safe and always the optimum resolution of measured value. more
- Flexibility in the choice of measured variable with pH, ORP and temperature
- Excellent operational safety, thanks to sensor monitoring (pH)
- Galvanic isolation between the sensor and supply
- Always the optimum measured value resolution by auto-ranging with conductivity measurement
- Safety through sensor monitoring of pH for glass breakage and line breakage
- Various installation options: wall-mounted, installation on an upright or in a control cabinet