Metering System DULCODOS Pool Professional
For swimming pools with a circulation capacity of up to 350 m3/h
Chlorine metering system for individual adjustment and monitoring of all common hygiene auxiliary parameters in public pools. DULCODOS Pool Professional ensures crystal-clear water quality and lowers operating costs thanks to Eco!Mode.
Professional and superior - crystal-clear water in public swimming pools.
Complete system DULCODOS Pool Professional for individual adjustment and monitoring of all common hygiene auxiliary parameters in public pools, such as pH, redox potential and free and combined chlorine Mono-, di-, trichloroamine. The measuring result of type CLE (free chlorine) is subtracted from the ... more in the glossary. Peristaltic pumps of the product range DULCOFLEX, alpha-type motor-driven metering pumps or beta-type solenoid metering pumps are used, depending on demand and the circulation volume.
An integrated flocculant metering station (optional) ensures crystal-clear water.
In Eco!Mode Eco!Mode permits lowering of the circulation capacity when the DIN hygiene parameters pH, ORP, ... more in the glossary, the circulating volume of the swimming pool pumps is optimised depending on the water quality, enabling you to efficiently save energy.
The system can be easily integrated into a PLC or building control system thanks to the standard Modbus RTU interface. It can be easily operated by VNC server via LAN and optional Wi-Fi.
Sensors, controllers, metering pumps and the process chemical tanks form a single unit with the other peripheral swimming pool technology used, which gets to work without a lot of installation effort on your part.
- Simple, quick assembly
- Brilliant water quality
- Eco!Mode helps cut operating costs
- Versatile communication interfaces
- Central control of peripheral devices and functions too
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- High-end private pool
- Public swimming pool
- Therapy pool
- Multi-channel, multi-parameter controller DULCOMETER DULCOMARIN 3 with measuring, control and metering functions for pH value, redox potential, free and combined chlorine in various combinations depending on the type, ready-wired for use and mounted on a wall panel
- Optional integrated flocculant metering station
- In-line probe housing with sample water monitoring, sample water filter and all sensors
- Monitoring of the chemical supply with pre-alarm
- Metering monitor to protect against over-metering
- Screen plotter for graphic mapping of measured values, data logger with USB connector
- Standard LAN interface with optional Wi-Fi interface for operation of the device by VNC app
- Modbus RTU for integration into building management systems, alarm function by text or e-mail (optional)
- Metering pumps alpha, DULCOFLEX or beta to control the pH and chlorine content, DULCOFLEX for flocculant metering (optional)
- Connector for point of injection: Injection valves with 1/2" screw-in thread
- Connectors for metering pumps/points of injection: PVC hose 12x6 mm
- Sample water connector: PVC hose 12x6 mm.
- Digital pause input
- 8 digital control inputs, for pause control, sample water errors and connecting chemical level switches
- CAN bus for connecting chlorine measuring cells and metering pumps beta and DULCOFLEX DF4a
- Temperature measuring input Pt 100/Pt 1000
- 6 output relay outputs, freely configurable
- 4 analogue outputs 0/4-20 mA, freely configurable (option B)
- Electrical connection: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions of mounting plate for measuring technology without metering pumps and with metering pumps DULCOFLEX DF2a, the DF2a are also mounted on the mounting plate:
- 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions of mounting plate for measuring technology without metering pumps and with metering pumps alpha, beta or DULCOFLEX:
- 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for measuring technology
- 595 x 400 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for pumps
- Weight: approx. 12 kg or 7 kg (without pumps)
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS Pool Professional
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.