Measuring and control system DULCOMARIN® 3
The measuring and control system DULCOMARIN® 3 is your digital link to the technology of the future. It controls the entire range of swimming pools – from adventure pools to private pools. The system is operated using the large 7” touch display.
New features and functions – a major step for the DULCOMARIN®. A gigantic step for your pool system.
The measuring and control system DULCOMARIN® 3 is a reliable system for the treatment of swimming pool water.
The intuitive menu guidance is also supported by videos and shows step-by-step calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary of the sensors.
It is operated using the system’s touch display. You can also operate the DULCOMARIN® 3 remotely via the Internet. So you can connect to your DULCOMARIN® 3 using your smartphone or any other Internet-compatible end device. You can therefore also control other features, lighting, circulating pumps and filter backwash. The system can be extended at any time to meet future requirements.
The circulation capacity of the pumps adapts to the water quality in Eco!Mode Eco!Mode permits lowering of the circulation capacity when the DIN hygiene parameters pH, ORP, ... more in the glossary operation. Chemicals are metered precisely according to demand based on measured values, reducing ongoing energy costs and saving chemicals.
The DULCOMARIN® 3 is the central element of the measuring and control system. All the information relating to the individual pools and associated control circuits is collated here. Every other pool is linked to a DULCOMARIN® 3 module, independently of the distance of the pools. You can calibrate the sensors on site here and also set the parameters.
The DULCOMARIN® 3 is connected to a building management system via OPC OPC stands for Openness, Productivity, Collaboration (formerly OLE for Process Control) ... more in the glossary and KNX. PROFIBUS® DP and Modbus RTU are available for connection to a PLC Programmable Logic Controller. Every DULCOMARIN® 3 module can be equipped with Wi-Fi for operation by tablet or smartphone.
- Energy- and cost-efficient control of your swimming pool
- The DULCOMARIN® 3 can be accessed from every internet-compatible device
- Simple calibration of the sensors with video support
- Status messages and alarm by e-mail
- View and assess the time-based course of the measured values of all pools on the built-in screen writer
- Simple, unrestricted LAN connection – like in your home network
Field of application
- Control and regulation of the entire range of swimming pools
- Water parks
- Public swimming pools
- High-end private pools
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, free chlorine, total chlorine, combined chlorine, bromine, chlorine dioxide, ozone and temperature
- Precision: 0.5% of the measuring range limit value
- Control characteristic: P/PI/PID control
- Digital inputs: 8 potential-free control inputs e.g. for measured water errors, pause, control, parameter switch-over
- Modular ports: 4 to accommodate 2-channel I/O modules in each, selectable via identity code and retrofittable
- Pump relay (pulse frequency): 4
- Output relay: 3 potential-free changeover contacts, 3 changeover contacts supplied
- Signal current output: via 2-channel I/O modules 2 x 0/4-20 mA or 4 x 0/4-20 mA
- Interfaces: USB, LAN (Ethernet), Wi-Fi (WLAN)
- Supply voltage: 100 – 230 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz, optionally 24 V DC
Downloads for Measuring and control system DULCOMARIN® 3
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.