Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Orlita® Evolution 1 LC
Capacity range single pump: 5 - 130 l/h, 260 - 28 bar
The Orlita® Evolution 1 LC meets the most exacting safety requirements as an extremely robust hydraulic diaphragm metering pump. It features a PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture warning / signalling and unique diaphragm position control.
Maximum process reliability and flexibility.
The Orlita® Evolution hydraulic diaphragm metering pump Evolution 1 LC is an extension of the proven Evolution pump. It boasts a 15-metre stroke length, covering the capacity range from 5 – 130 l/h at 260 – 28 bar. A wide range of drive versions is available, including some for use in Zone 1 or Zone 2 areas at risk from explosion with ATEX certification. The Orlita® Evolution product range is designed to comply with API 675.
- Maximum process reliability
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture warning system
- Integral hydraulic relief valve
- The diaphragm position control protects against impermissible operating statuses (e. g. no damage to the pump in the event of blockage on the suction or discharge side)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1 % within the 10 - 100% stroke length adjustment range under certain defined conditions and with proper installation
- Continuous venting of the oil chamber ensures reliable operation
Field of application
- Oil and gas industry
- Metering of reactants and catalysts in the chemical industry
- Volume-proportional metering of chemicals/additives in boiler feed water treatment
- Level-dependent metering of auxiliary agents in industrial production engineering, for instance hot wax metering in the production of adhesive strips
- Stroke length: 0 - 15 mm, rod force: 2,000 N
- Stroke length adjustment: 0 – 100 %
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by means of a manual adjustment wheel and scaled display (optionally with electric actuator or control drive)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% within the 10 – 100 % stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with electrical diaphragm rupture warning / signalling system via a contact
- Integrated hydraulic relief and vent valve
- Wetted materials: stainless steel 1.4404, special designs available on request, plastics PVC, PVDF, special designs available on request
- A wide range of power end versions is available: three-phase standard motors also for use in Exe and Exde zones and different flange designs for the use of customised motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Design in compliance with API 675, among others
Downloads for Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Orlita® Evolution 1 LC
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.