Controller DULCOPOOL Pro
Measurement parameters: pH, ORP, free chlorine, total chlorine, bromine and ozone
The controller DULCOPOOL Pro controls various sizes of swimming pool ranging from private and hotel pools to Olympic-sized pools and all the attractions that come with them. Thanks to its touch display and web interface, the controller can be operated with ease and integrated into SmartHome systems or PLCs.
Simple management and maximum efficiency
DULCOPOOL Pro is a multi-parameter controller for individual swimming pools. It enables all types of chlorine and other important disinfection parameters to be measured. Up to five parameters can be monitored simultaneously.
To ensure precise control of the pH and chlorine concentration, DULCOPOOL Pro supports various types of metering pump. The concentration of disinfectant required in the pool water is thereby kept constant.
The integrated calendar keeps track of all maintenance work and allows the service personnel to plan tasks such as calibrating and replacing sensors.
Above and beyond this, there are eight different timers. These control additional functions, such as fountains, backflushing, circulation and temperature control.
Technical support is available via remote access and provides the user with an all-round solution.
Standard interfaces make seamless integration into SmartHome systems or PLCs possible. What’s more, the controller can be called up and monitored via an integrated web interface, which is accessed via LAN and Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- Simple and quick to install with data logging function
- Intuitive menu navigation via the 5” touch display with extensive monitoring functions and maintenance calendar
- Remote access to the web interface via LAN and Wi-Fi
- Connection to SmartHome systems via Modbus RTU and TCP interface
- Control of additional functions such as fountains, backflushing, circulation and temperature control using eight different timers
- Technical support is available via remote access
Combinations of measured variables
pH, free chlorine
Inputs and outputs
RS485 (Modbus RTU)
100 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA
Downloads for Controller DULCOPOOL Pro
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.