Chlorine dioxide system Bello Zon CDLb H2SO4
8 – 89 g/h chlorine dioxide generation
Bello Zon CDLb H2SO4 especially for applications critical with regard to corrosion for the production of low-chloride chlorine dioxide liquid. With the chlorine dioxide system, ClO2 is produced discontinuously following the acid/chlorite procedure.
Gentle disinfection without corrosion
The system produces an extremely low-chloride chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary solution from sodium chlorite and sulphuric acid instead of hydrochloric acid. Batch production is an extremely safe, managed process. The low-chloride CDLb solution is suited to disinfection applications in sensitive stainless steel environments such as tunnel pasteurisers, autoclaves, cooling circuits, belt-based lubrication systems.
The chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary is buffered in an integrated or external buffer tank at a concentration of 1500 mg/l.
The broad product range of metering pumps and control variants can be used to run several points of injection with chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary from one buffer tank.
The closed gas circuit prevents chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary from being able to escape from the system, guaranteeing economical and environmentally friendly operation with minimal use of chemicals.
- Very little potential for corrosion due to the low chloride concentration
- Ideal specifically for circulation systems
- Simple way to provide several points of injection
- Outstanding operating safety and reliability thanks to intrinsically safe process control
- System monitoring in real-time from any location via DULCONNEX Platform: improved process reliability, overall reliability and transparency through real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Tunnel pasteuriser
- Bottle cleaning
- Belt-based lubrication
- Power supply: 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Inputs: 2 freely configurable digital inputs for the Pause, High metering, Intermittent metering or Manual metering functions as well as an external common alarm, 4 digital inputs for monitoring the chemical supply (warning / empty message), 1 digital input for contact water meter 0.25 - 20 Hz, 1 frequency input for water meter 10 - 10,000 Hz
- Outputs: 1 operating signal relay, 1 alarm signal relay, 1 warning signal relay, 1 +5 V voltage output as supply voltage for water meter with Hall sensor
- Operating substances: 7.5% sodium chlorite, purity in accordance with EN 938, 25 % sulfuric acid, purity in accordance with EN 939, potable water
- Degree of protection: IP 65
Minimum metering rate
Dimensions H x W x D
CDLb 08 H2SO4
1,236 x 878 x 306
CDLb 16 H2SO4
1,236 x 878 x 306
CDLb 41 H2SO4
1,550 x 800 x 345
CDLb 89 H2SO4
1,300 x 880 x 425
|Type CDLb H2SO4||8 g/h||16 g/h||41 g/h||89 g/h|
|Connector dimensions of metering pump for acid and chlorite||6x4||6x4||6x4||6x4|
|ClO2 output||with internal storage/pump/back pressure valve||6-4||12-9||12-9|
|with internal storage/pump||6-4||12-9||12-9|
|with internal storage, without pump||6-4||12-9||12-9|
|with external storage, without pump (reactor outlet)||12-9||12-9||12-9||Di25/DN20|
|external storage (suction lance connector)||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20|
Downloads for Chlorine dioxide system Bello Zon CDLb H2SO4
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.