Metering System DULCODOS® Pool Soft
For swimming pools with volumes up to 100 m3
Chlorine-free water treatment system for environmentally operated private pools. Safe water disinfection with active oxygen as a turnkey complete solution.
Ecologically convincing: chlorine-free water treatment with active oxygen in private swimming pools.
Complete system DULCODOS® Pool Soft for pH adjustment and chlorine-free disinfection with active oxygen. To prevent any germs in the pool from building up resistance to active oxygen, it is not metered continuously, but injected at intervals controlled by a timer.
Peristaltic pumps of the product range DULCO®flex, motor-driven metering pumps type alpha or solenoid metering pumps type Beta® are used, depending on demand and the circulation volume.
When selecting the metering pump and pump capacity, please consider the concentrate of the hydrogen peroxide Due to its complete biodegradability, hydrogen peroxide is a disinfectant and oxidising agent ... more in the glossary used. The concentration of the commercial product has been reduced in Germany by the legislature from wi = 32.8% to wi = 11.8%. The metering time and metering pump size need to be selected correspondingly to be able to meter volumes larger by a factor of 2.8. Depending on the product used, the metering volume is approx. 1.5 l per 10 m³.
Sensors, controllers and metering pumps form a unit with the chemical storage tanks, which can become operational without major installation work on your part.
The control device offers many convenient functions, such as the recording of measured values on an SD memory card or remote access via the integral WEB server A web server is a software application executed by the DULCOMARIN® II. more in the glossary and LAN interface (optional).
- Simple, quick assembly
- Simple, menu-driven operation
- Constantly good water quality
- Versatile monitoring functions
Field of application
- Private swimming pool
- 2-channel swimming pool controller Splash Control Pro+ with measurement/control of the pH value and metering of active oxygen using an integrated timer function, mounted on a wall plate ready for use.
- In-line probe housing with sample water monitoring, sample water filter and sensor for pH value
- Monitoring of the chemical reservoir
- Metering monitor to protect against over-metering
- Data logger with SD card
- Embedded web server with LAN interface (optional)
- Metering pumps alpha, DULCO®flex or Beta® to control the pH value and active oxygen content.
- Sensors used – pH sensor PHES-112-SE SLg100 (1051745)
- Connector for point of injection: Injection valves with 1/2" screw thread
- Connectors for metering pumps/points of injection: PVC hose 12x6 mm
- Sample water connector: PVC hose 12x6 mm
- Digital pause input
- Alarm relay output
- Electrical connection: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions with metering pumps alpha or Beta®:
- 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for measuring technology
- 595 x 400 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for pumps
- Dimensions with metering pumps DULCO®flex: 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 10 kg or 6 kg (without pumps)
- Sensors used: Order no. 1051745 pH sensor PHES-112-SE SLg100
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS® Pool Soft
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.