Output 60 – 300 g/h of chlorine
CHLORINSITU® IIa is a compact on-site electrolysis system for the production of a low-chlorate hypochlorite solution from sodium chloride and electrical energy. A key advantage is its simple process management and excellent system safety through integral ventilation and bleeding.
Electrolysis system CHLORINSITU® IIa with open cell electrolysis: improved efficiency through innovative design.
The new CHLORINSITU® IIa combines the proven and durable design of the open electrolysis Chlorine and sodium hydroxide are produced in-situ in electrolysis by passing an electric ... more in the glossary cell with an innovative design. An exceptional quality of hypochlorite solution is achieved when the salt and power output is increased, with the special cell design reaching a chlorine concentration of 9 g/l in the product.
The chlorate content of the product is significantly below the limit value specified in EN 901.
All relevant system components are accommodated in a compact and space-saving housing. Integral hydrogen drainage enables the system to be installed without any need for specific ventilation requirements for the installation place (no ATEX).
The system is immediately ready for use, thanks to its plug-and-play concept. Operation of the electrolysis Chlorine and sodium hydroxide are produced in-situ in electrolysis by passing an electric ... more in the glossary system has been consciously kept simple.
Available scope of delivery:
- Corrosion-proof housing with ventilation fan
- Control with multicoloured touch panel
- Remote maintenance module (optional)
- Salt dissolving tanks outside of the housing
- Integrated product tank (50 litres) with diaphragm metering pump for metering the chlorine solution
- Integrated softener
- Diaphragm metering pump for the metering of a hypochlorite solution (optional)
- Durable design, transparent technology
- Low-chlorate product (below the EN 901 limit value)
- High output: only 3.0 kg of salt per kg of chlorine
- Excellent safety
- Minimal space requirement
- Minimal maintenance work and ease of operation
Field of application
- Potable water
- Swimming pools
- Horticulture and animal breeding
Downloads for Electrolysis system CHLORINSITU® IIa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.