Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFBa
Feed rates of up to 649 l/h at 8 bar
The peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DFBa is designed for low and medium pump capacities of up to 649 l/h at 8 bar.
Low and medium pump capacities
The peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary DULCOFLEX DFBa is equipped with rollers and fabric-reinforced hoses for tough industrial use. Pumps with a Halar-coated pump housing can be produced for use in the chemical industry.
- Simple to operate
- Reversible pumping direction
- Hose materials suitable for various chemicals
- Simple and quick hose change
- Ideal for pumping pasty, high-viscosity, abrasive and gaseous media
Field of application
- Chemical industry
- Waste water
- Connector sizes 3/8 - 1"
- Feed rates of 0.023 - 0.24 l/rev
- Hose materials NR, NBR, EPDM, NR-A, Norprene, NBR-A, Hypalon, Tygon
- Self-priming up to 8 m
- Back pressure up to 8 bar
- Stainless steel base plate
- Available as a mobile unit
- VARIOus connectors, such as BSP, NPT, Tri-Clamp and DIN 11851
- Pulsation damper
- Leak sensor
- Housing with Halar coating
- Food approval EU 1935/2004
|Hose||NR, NBR, EPDM, NR-A, Norprene, NBR-A, Hypalon, Tygon|
|Self-priming||up to 8 m|
|Rollers / shoes||Rollers|
Feed rate / revolution
Pump capacity at max. back pressure
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFBa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.