Chlorine Gas Metering System DULCO®Vaq
Capacity: 20 – 200 kg/h
DULCO®Vaq type PMR540 und 550C – high-performance free-standing unit for precise chlorine gas metering in water treatment
Free-standing units for safe chlorine gas metering DULCO®Vaq
Free-standing unit for automatic or manual metering of large volumes of chlorine gas. Metering is precise and reproducible. Different capacity ranges can be selected. With stable housing made of fibreglass-resistant plastic to protect components.
- Stable thanks to GRP housing with reinforced frame
- Direct operational control thanks to vacuum display
- Additional safety thanks to vacuum check valve
- Precisely adjustable using in-built flow meter
- High level of automation due to novel motorised control valve
Field of application
- Water treatment
- Potable water
- Waste water
- Cooling water
- Gas flow meter
- Motorised control valve with automatic metering system (-UDPM)
- Differential pressure controller
- Vacuum display
- Dimensions: 1,500 x 600 x 300 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: approx. 60 kg
- flange connection D3/4” NP 16
- DN 20 (DIN 2633) from 20 to 200 kg
- 20 kg/h – d20 – 3/4"
- 40 kg/h – d25 – 1"
- 60 kg/h – d50 – 2"
- 80 kg/h – d50 – 2"
- 120 kg/h – d50 – 2"
- 160 kg/h – d50 – 2"
- 200 kg/h – d50 – 2"
Downloads for Chlorine Gas Metering System DULCO®Vaq
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.