Peristaltic pump DULCO flex Control - DFXa
Feed rate of 6 ml/h to 65 l/h at up to 7 bar back pressure
DULCO flex Control – DFXa meters gaseous, viscous, abrasive or shear-sensitive media and sets new standards in metering. Linear and reproducible metering (± 2%) is guaranteed with this peristaltic pump under all process conditions. With it's painted design, the tube is easily replaced preventing losses in valuable production down time.
A peristaltic pump that brings together the best qualities of ProMinent metering pumps.
The new DULCO flex Control DFXa meters reliably and is simple to operate. This sees the addition of an intelligent peristaltic metering pump to the ProMinent product range. ProMinent is making use of its decades-long experience in the metering pump sector to bring together the best of two worlds. Valve-free metering with the accuracy of a diaphragm metering pump, with full use of the properties of a peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary. The applications of this metering pump include strongly gaseous, high-viscosity, abrasive, shear-sensitive or chemically aggressive fluids.
The liquid end developed and patented by ProMinent makes quick and straightforward hose replacement possible with a unique exchange technique. The display provides the fitter with precise instructions about the steps to be completed when replacing the hose. The high-performance hoses used guarantee exceptional chemical resistance and a long service life.
The order information required for hose replacement can be found on the pump’s operating menu.
The intuitive user interface with click wheel ensures simple operation of the peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary.
A brushless direct current motor forms the heart of the DULCO flex Control DFXa. Its ingenious control provides for precise metering and reduced pump capacity with continuous metering up to 6 ml/h. What’s more, the new peristaltic metering pump is IoT-enabled, meaning that it is fully connectible and can be connected to ProMinent’s in-house developed DULCOnneX platform, which enables it to work even smarter.
- Adjustment of the metering rate directly in l/h or gph
- Simple hose change
- No problems with very gaseous media or air locks
- Suitable for viscosities of up to 200,000 mPas
- Sole contact with media in the hose
- Many different control options, such as using an analogue 0/4-20 mA signal, contact controller, timer or via process control systems
Field of application
- Potable water and waste water treatment
- Food and beverage industry
- Paper industry
- Chemical industry
- Chemical distributors
- Swimming pools
- All industrial applications, either as a stand-alone unit or integrated in a complete system
- Illuminated 3” LCD and 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides
- Adjustable feed rate between 6 ml/ and up to 65 l/h
- Connector for 2-stage level switch or continuous level measurement
- 3 additional freely configurable inputs and outputs on a port
- Optional relay module with 1 x switchover contact, 230 V – 8 A
- Optional relay module with 2 x On, 24 V – 100 mA
- Pump is available as an FDA design
- Connection to process control systems via BUS interface, such as PROFIBUS®, Profinet, CANopen and Modbus
- CIP (cleaning in place)-enabled system
- Reverse flow is possible
|Type||Maximum back pressure||Pump capacity||Max. speed||Connector size||Suction lift||Intake head||Shipping weight|
|bar||rpm||o Ø x i Ø||m WC||m WC||kg|
|0518||5||6 ml/h – 18 l/h||100||12 x 9||9||9||5.8|
|0530||5||10 ml/h – 30 l/h||100||12 x 9||9||9||5.8|
|0730||7||10 ml/h – 30 l/h||100||12 x 9||9||9||5.8|
|0565||5||22 ml/h – 65 l/h||100||12 x 9||9||9||5.8|
|Hose material:||Thermoplastic vulcanisate (TPV), polyurethane (PUR)|
|Metering reproducibility:||±2% with retracted hose (after approx. 200 revolutions)|
|Electrical connection:||100 - 230 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Nominal power:||approx. 50 W|
|Degree of protection:||IP 66, NEMA 4X Indoor|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||0 … 45 °C|
All data refers to water at 20 °C.
Downloads for Peristaltic pump DULCO flex Control - DFXa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.