Portable Meter Portamess® – Measured Variable Conductivity
Measuring range 0.01 μS/cm – 1,000 mS/cm
The measuring instrument Portamess® conductivity is a robust, leak-tight and battery-operated hand-held measuring instrument with a large measuring range and automatic or manual temperature compensation, which can be used in the industrial, environmental, food and waste water sectors.
Robust measuring instrument to withstand the most severe mechanical and chemical loading.
The Portamess® conductivity is used to measure conductivity and temperature in the industrial, environmental, food and waste water sectors. The unit complies with the requirements of the EMC Act and the NAMUR NE 21 recommendations. Calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary can be done with buffer solutions made of different, pre-selectable buffer sets.
- Robust and protected against ingress
- Long lifespan: Over 1,000 h operating time with only 3 x AA batteries
- Always in sight: Large LC display
Field of application
- Environmental protection
- Food production
- Water or waste water inspection
- Conductivity instrument: 0.01 μS/cm ... 1,000 mS/cm, with sensor LF204: 1 μS/cm ... 500 mS/cm
- Temperature: -20 … 120 °C
- Salinity: 0.0 … 45.0 g/kg (0 … 30 °C)
- TDS: 0 … 1,999 mg/l (10 … 40 °C)
- Conductivity < 0.5% of the measured value (with conductivities of > 500 mS/cm < 1% of the measured value) ±1 digit
- Temperature < 0.3 K ±1 digit
- Direct input of the cell constants, automatic establishment of the cell constants with KCI solution 0.01 or 0.1 mol/l, cell adaptation with any known solutions
Cell constant k:
- 0.010 … 199.9 cm-1 (adjustable)
- Configurable, manual or measured
- IP 66
- Approx. 1,000 hours with 3 x AA cells
- 160 x 133 x 30 mm (H x W x D)
- 560 g with batteries
Scope of delivery:
- Measuring instrument, field case, conductivity sensor LF 204, operating instructions in German, English and French
|Portamess® 911 Cond||1008713|
Downloads for Portable Meter Portamess® – Measured Variable Conductivity
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.