UV System Dulcodes LP
Flow up to 523 m³/h
The unique UV systems Dulcodes LP are synonymous with pioneering water treatment – efficient and free of chemicals.
A world first: precise lamp dimming in seconds – even with varying flows and water temperatures.
Our patented Vario-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in the Dulcodes LP. Thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario-Flux lamps, they can be quickly and precisely dimmed over a broad power range of up to 50% of the nominal electrical power. This ensures automatic adjustment to varying flows and water temperatures at all times.
Efficiency even increases in dimmed mode, which has a particularly positive effect when the actual flow is below the maximum possible flow of the system.
The flow in the Dulcodes LP has been optimised in a reactor based on intensive computer simulation. At the same time the pressure loss is kept minimal. The resulting uniform radiation dose without over- or under-metering of a partial volumetric flow leads to minimal use of energy, a minimum number of lamps and significantly reduced life cycle costs.
- UV system Dulcodes LP for a broad field of application for efficient, safe and chemical-free water disinfection
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for optimum disinfection even with rapidly varying flows and water temperatures
- Homogeneous UV dose, thanks to optimised flow characteristics in the reactor, guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduced life cycle costs due to the long service life of Vario-Flux high-output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV output
- High flexibility thanks to vertical or horizontal installation and free choice of the flange position
- User-friendly and intuitive control for the display of operating statuses and adjustment of operating parameters
Field of application
- Potable water treatment
- Food and beverage production
- Swimming pool water
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) optimised reactor made of high-grade stainless steel 1.4404/AISI316L by means of computer simulation
- High-output amalgam lamp "Vario-Flux" with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed lamp service life of 14,000 operating hours (pro rata)
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring and control of the lamps
- Long-term stable UVC sensor for continuous monitoring of the system
- Efficient and chemical-free cleaning of the cover tubes with manual or automatic wiper system, optionally available for selected system sizes
- Continuous monitoring of the water temperature by temperature sensor Pt 1000
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller
- Various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and ell events are saved on the SD card and can simply and conveniently be visualised with an analysis programme
- DULCOnnect module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/WLAN interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit
|Type||Max. flow||Lamp power||Connected load||Reactor length||Minimum clearance for service||Ø||Connection nominal diameter|
|m3/h||W||W||mm||mm||mm||DIN / ANSI|
|Dulcodes 1x80LP||8.8*||85||110||872||973||140||RP 2" / RP 2"|
|Dulcodes 1x230LP||35*||270||310||1,151||1,064||140||DN 80 / 3"|
|Dulcodes 1x350LP||53*||380||430||1,640||1,465||168||DN 100 / 4"|
|Dulcodes 2x350LP||123*||2x380||835||1,640||1,465||256||DN 150 / 6"|
|Dulcodes 3x230LP||155*||3x270||825||1,185||1,156||324||DN 150 / 6"|
|Dulcodes 3x350LP||232*||3x380||1,240||1,885||1,565||324||DN 200 / 8"|
|Dulcodes 4x350LP||317*||4x380||1,645||1,885||1,565||356||DN 200 / 8"|
|Dulcodes 6x350LP||523*||6x380||2,455||1,885||1,565||406||DN 250 / 10"|
** 98 %/cm transmission; 400 J/m2 irradiation intensity, calculated according to PSS.
|Lamp type||Low-pressure lamp Vario Flux|
|Controller type||Comfort controller, optionally compact controller|
|Permissible operating pressure||10 bar or 16 bar|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Permissible water temperature||2 – 70 °C|
|Enclosure rating||IP 66|
Downloads for UV System Dulcodes LP
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.