Chlorine compounds are considered world-wide to be the most important water disinfectant class as to their quantity. Their applications range from drinking water generation to swimming pool water disinfection - not to forget industrial water treatment like e.g. cooling and process water treatment.
The Chlorine compounds can be led into the water in many different ways, such as:
Chlorine species can be present in different shapes and surroundings, this being dependent from the type of generation of the Chlorine-containing disinfectant and the pH value as well as the composition of the process water.
Our Program offers the following Advantages:
- Selective or summary registration of the Chlorine compounds – largely without cross sensitivities
- Exact and reliable realtime measurement
- Use of sensor technology for most varying water qualities (as to pH value, salt content, temperature, pollution charge)
- pH value may be regulated simultaneously to the regulation of the Chlorine concentration
- Easy modular process integration of all sensors required for the entire solution via suitable fittings
- Connection of the sensor to a measurement transducer with display for operation and direct forward to a programmable logic controller (e.g. PLC)
- Control devices with staged capacities adjusted to the requirements
- Integration of the control circuit into PROFIBUS ®-DP or CANopen-Bus systems
- Easy calibration by means of a complete Photometer kit
- For frequently arising tasks: complete, standardised measuring and control stations as plug&play modules with ideally inter-adjusted components.