Chlorine Dioxide Measurement
As an alternative to Chlorine compounds (drinking water treatment) or to peracetic acid (food and beverage industries) for the oxidation and disinfection of waters more and more often Chlorine dioxide is used. In this context, the measurement of this parameter gains equally of importance.
Compared to traditional Chlorine compounds or peracetic acid, Chlorine dioxide offers a range of advantages
- Substantially higher disinfection effec
- Disinfection effect independent of pH value
- Less corruptive by-products
- No odour and taste impairment of the water that is to be treated
Areas of application
- Drinking water disinfection
- Disinfection tasks in the food and beverage industries
- Combat of legionella
- Cooling water treatment
Our program offers the following advantages:
- Application specific configuration of the measuring point (e.g. fast temperature compensation and tenside-compliant sensor in bottle rinsing machines)
- Exact and reliable real-time measurement
- Use of the sensors in different water qualities (temperature, tensides)
- Easy modular process connection of all sensors required for the complete solution via appropriate fittings.
- Control devices with staged capacities adjusted to the requirements
- Easy calibration by means of complete photometer kits
- For frequently arising tasks: complete standardized measurement and control stations as plug& play modules with optimally inter-adjusted components.